Authentic Pre-Owned Gucci Bags
Our Pre-Owned Gucci Bag collection includes handbags in brand new condition with their tags still on, through to slightly used, vintage and second hand Gucci bags. We ensure all our Gucci Bags are in great condition by cleaning each bag thoroughly before placing it on sale. Unlike most second hand Gucci Bags our entire collection is kept in pristine condition.
Luxury Second Hand Gucci Handbags & Purses
We have sourced a range of pre-owned Gucci Handbags from our customers throughout the UK. Each Gucci bag is carefully selected through our two step authentication process before being cleaned, priced and put for sale online and in our stores.
We source our Gucci Handbags direct from our customers. These can be items of Gucci that have never even been worn and removed from the original box, or a vintage Gucci bag that our customer no longer requires. Because we clean and/or restore each bag that goes on sale you can guarantee that all our Gucci Handbags are in great condition.
Gucci - About the Brand
Since Guccio Gucci founded Gucci in 1921, the fashion house have retained their international prestige from their headquarters in Florence.
Gucci are a diverse brand that have curated Gucci Balenciaga collaborations, as well as Gucci x North Face; always catering for evolving trends. Retaining their classic styles: Gucci Jackie, Gucci Marmont, Gucci Dionysus and Gucci Soho Disco bags, but producing them in alternative colours, textures and canvas prints.
Popular Gucci Bags
- Gucci Marmont - Dropped in 2016, the Gucci Marmont continues to take the fashion world by storm.
- Gucci Sylvie - Featuring a dual-toned racer stripe and fold over flap, the Gucci Sylvie has retained its prestige since its release in 1969.
- Gucci Dionysus - Released in 2015, it hosts the eye-catching horse-shoe that was inspired by the Greek God, Dionysus.
- Gucci Soho Disco Bag - Created in 2012 as a compact silhouette, to host your everyday essentials.
- Gucci Jackie bag - A contemporary bag that was initially released in the 1950’s, but the Gucci Jackie was famously reinvented in 1999 by Tom Ford.