Authentic Pre-Owned Hermes Bags
From slightly used, second hand and Vintage bags through to brand new handbags with the labels still on. Browse our collection of authentic pre-owned Hermes bags below; all at a great discount!
Authentic Pre-Owned Hermes Handbags & Purses
We have sourced a range of pre-owned Hermes Handbags from our customers throughout the UK. Each Hermes bag is carefully selected through our two step authentication process before being cleaned, priced and put for sale online and in our stores.
We source our Hermes Handbags direct from our customers. These can be items of Hermes that have never even been worn and removed from the original box, or a vintage bag that our customer no longer requires. Because we clean and/or restore each bag that goes on sale you can guarantee that all our Hermes handbags are in great condition.
Hermes - About the Brand
The iconicity of Hermes has been retained throughout their 180-year tenure as the leading luxury fashion brand. Originating as leading saddle crafters, Hermes refined their expertise to become the most desired handbag house, in the world.
Hermes bags are synonymous with prestige, in particular the Birkin bag, which has retained its cult status since its conception in 1984. Whether it be a Hermes Kelly, a Hermes Constance, a Hermes Evelyne or a Hermes Garden Party Tote; Hermes have handbag design for your every want! In particular, their attention to detail is unmatched which is why their rare bags come with leather stamps that reveal artisanal secrets and various sizes to accommodate individual desires.
Popular Hermes Bags
- Hermes Birkin - The worlds most craved handbag, inspired by fashion model Jane Birkin in 1984.
- Hermes Kelly - Based on a bag that Hermes crafted in 1892, it was later refined in 1923 and called ‘Sac a depeches’ but become known as a Hermes Kelly in 1956 when Grace Kelly was pictured holding it to hide her pregnancy from paparazzi.
- Hermes Evelyne - Created in 1978 as a tribute to their origins as saddle crafters. The embossed ‘H’ was a practical feature to ventilate the bag, when riders needed to store their equestrian tools.
- Hermes Constance - Crafted in 1967 by Jean-Louis Dumas in an effort to modernise Hermes’s bags.
- Hermes Garden Party - Released in 1964 as a practical sister bag to the Hermes Birkin and Kelly bags.